Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #265
Grover
Pro Starter

I feel like that Hank finds out Walt is behind everything. He absolutely has to, that's his big pay-off, everything he's worked for in four seasons. But how does he find out?

There's no way Skylar goes to Hank with the information, I can't see Jesse ratting him out unless he finds out that Walt left Jane to die and poisoned the little boy. However, at that point, I feel like Jesse would just kill Walt himself.

Where does Mike fit in with all of this after they torched the laundry? What's left of the Mexican cartel after the shootout in season four and the death of Hector Salamanca?

Where will Walt and Jesse do their cooking, since the trailers and ad spots clearly hint that they will be "re-opening" the business. I assume they don't have Gus' connections, how will they procure the massive amounts of chemicals and materials needed for a lab? Back to a van? I can't see that happening.

This is undoubtedly my favorite television series that has ever aired and with so many open-ended questions, there's so many avenues and directions every potential loose end could go to tie things up. The one thing I'm certain of is that the ending of this series will not disappoint.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote