View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 09:07 AM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

So, in Summation here are my options:

1. Mzab -
The consensus hard start one I always knew I'd do.
2. Riga - The one province bishopric that is surrounded by the Livonian Order and has just added new things too. Never done a bishopric either.
3. Gotland - This one province Norse Island has three options - military, merchant, pirating, whichever I want.
4. Ajuuraan - This powerful East African nation wants to dominate trade in the Indain Ocean and then unite the Horn of Africa, with some cool stuff.
5. Mali - This former powerhouse has to restore it's glory while also dealing with an ongoing rebellion and crisis. That's rough and tough.
6. Mutapa - This lower tech Central African nation is powerful, seeks to store Zimbabwe, but has to deal with the dominant powerhouse Kilwa to do so.
7. Butua - Two province vassal of Mutapa, has to get out of their shadow before getting annexed in ten years time. It has all of the issues of Mutapa but with a harder start.
8. Australian Minor like Eora - Many new one province nations, take others out militarily while colonizing areas here, try to have enough to deal with when European's arrive.
9. New Zealand Minor - Combine all seven into one, form new nations, then colonize and conquest the Pacific and Australia. Nice
10. Fiji Minor - Combine three into one, form Viti, colonize and conquer just like New Zealand.
11. Hawaii Minor - There are several islands with separate tribes. Conquer them and form the Kingdom of Hawaii, and then conquer and colonize just like New Zealand and Viti.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-25-2023 at 09:08 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote