View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 02:05 PM   #924
Christy
n00b

Balzer will get a chance to get back 8th before Wimbledon at Halle. It will be him vs Hughes by the looks of things. Annoying to have an important seed on the line Perez off the court. Rhodes will likely lose ranking points in terms of the race at Halle. It will be his 4th 500 and overtake a 250 win! I am curious as to how you will describe that situation. He will likely be higher than some of the probables after Wimbledon (if my own maths is right) but can he be described as probable in his own right when he is likely to not pick up many more points?

Going for a change of strategy (that many are likely doing) and chasing xp with practise sessions. Before it was all about the court surface which is probably a decent technique till they hit the top level. Now Perez won't get much from them without some more top 10 players there. I reckon I have wasted a few points on this but not too many I hope/reckon.

Until a few hours ago I had been thinking of Perez training indoor. He lost out last Christmas when he couldn't do challengers but couldn't get many matches at the end of year indoor matches. This year seeding/ability should get him further (and hopefully the wtf) which should see him through the off season.

Solberg looks to be the next one eyeing up Chiba but with a finals finish to defend in Wimbledon he will likely need to wait a few months. As an aside I overtook one of the game's greats in the manager rankings. Though he will likely grab it back as soon as Mr. 8.9 gets up to full speed.
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote