View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 03:21 AM   #151
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Visions of Tomorrow and Yesterday Intertwined

15 February, 1588 – My explorer is coming back from a deep Indian Ocean trip where he opened up some sea lanes, but I’m not sure he can make it back to my colony deep it the Spice Isles. I send requests for military access to Malacca, Brunei and Atjeh. Each has around an even chance of giving me the requisite access. None do. Just have to hope my ship and explorer can make it back, but it’ll be tight.

19 March, 1588 – A level two fort is completed in Savoie.

23 March, 1588 -Our fleet arrives back in the Sea of Ternate, and will dock soon. It was down to 12%, and would have been destroyed on 1 April, 1588. I came within one week of having my vessel and explorer destroyed.

31 May, 1588 – Rio expands

1 June, 1588 – I send a colonist to Sao Tome. The natives there are more aggressive than they are in Rio, so let’s finish it out first.

3 July, 1588 – RM: Saxony

5 July, 1588 – Aragon rejected a royal marriage offer.

1 January, 1589 – I order a constable in Venice and a customs house in Liguria.

13 February, 1589 – Sao Tome expands and more colonists go there.

18 August, 1589 – Austria declared war upon Saxony. I join my allies. I intend to send no armies north.

3 September, 1589 – RM: Burgundy

20 October, 1589 – Halmahera expands.

28 October, 1589 – Sao Tome expands. I send in more colonists.

1 January, 1590 – I order courthouses in Tripolitania and Damatia. I order a customs house in Venice.

1 April, 1590 – A level 3 stability tech advisor arrives in Corfu. I hire him and jettison my treasurer that added to our trade tech development.

With my new stability advisor, I feel that it is time to move into a new phase of my life.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote