View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 10:43 PM   #157
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 January, 1595 – Let’s survey the new provinces, in order of newness:

Tunis – Located in North Africa, the province of Tunis features 284195 people live and work here. The Berber Sunnis work the grain trade. I order a Courthouse built here. They currently send me a mighty 1.56 ducats, but we’ll work that out.

Alexandria – Our third Center of Trade, the Egyptian province of Alexandria is located near the Nile. 191536 people call Alexandria and the surrounding province home. The wool trade is the poison of choice here. 4.21 ducats are sent to us annually, and again, we’ll work that out. The people here are Sunni and al Misr Arabic. It comes with a temple, courthouse and workshop.

Sao Tome – A former Venetian colony that we were able to expand during the war, Sao Tome hosts 1409 Lombard Catholics in this Sugar city. 23.56 ducats are sent home annually.

The Baleares – These islands off the coast of Aragon are fairly poor. Captured mainly because of their strategic location, The Baleares 17645 Catalan Catholics fish the mighty Mediterranean. With a temple, courthouse, marketplace and workshop, the people here make around 6.31 ducats for us annually.

Sardinia – One of the final Lombard provinces that were not in our grasp, Sardinia is an island in the Great Sea. The 73326 Catholics here work the barely lucrative fish trade. They send us 8.36 ducats annually. The province comes with its very own temple, marketplace, courthouse and workshop.

Rio de Janeiro – After capturing the provinces from Aragon but before peace with Burgundy, we finished Rio de Janeiro’s colonization. 2067 Lombard Catholics work the sugar trade here. They send us 24.41 ducats annually in trade.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote