View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 06:49 AM   #185
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I just bought this game...and while I didn't fare well in the first few EU games, this one I seemed to have grasped better.

That being said, I tried to walk in your footsteps with Naxos just to see how it was like, and needless to say, I didn't have the skill nor the patience.

That being said, I tried Mecklenberg (which I confess is a little easier) and had a blast, and it really did sharpen my skills and interest.

Everyday I check in on this dynasty just to see how things go and I'm always impressed.

That being said, do you find that this game makes it easier to conduct conquest than the first two games? I thought something would kick in for that small a country to have expanded that big (it's not a complaint, I think it at least allows for the possibility which in the prior games was more of just being capable of surviving not so much expanding influence).
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote