View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
BYU 14
Coordinator

08/10/2013 (SPL) Cambridge 0-0-0 (-) VS FC Halifax 0-0-0 (-)
Record vs Opponent 0-0-0 Att: 2415 Odds: Cambridge Even
GK - Maxwell Mid - Berry, Gray, Champion, Dobie
Def - Dunk, Miller, Bonner, Roberts ST - Hughes, Pugh
Summary MOM - Ben Smith Halifax
Cambridge 3 Hughes strikes a volley that Smith tips just wide
Cambridge 16 Dobie plays to Pugh in space, Pugh chips it top corner and scores!!! 1-0
Cambridge 20 Dunk sends in a lovely cross and Miller's header just skims the bar
Cambridge 55 Hughes takes a loose ball and volleys from close range, Smith turns it away
Halifax 75 Wilson back to Briggs who fires from 20 yards, Maxwell gathers it in
Cambridge 87 Hughes gets it danger and looks to clinch it, but hits the post!!
Halifax 88 Holsgrove swings a corner near post and Dunk manages to head it away
Cambridge 90+ Dunk goes down after a challenge from Pearson and can't continue. Injury
Final Cambridge - 1 FC Halifax - 0 Cambridge Scoring
Shots 16 7 Andy Pugh (1)
Target 7 3
Poss 56% 44%
Booked 1 1

8/11/2013
Whitehawk requests DR John Tait on loan. He is not in the first team, but I need him for depth, so no. Season ticket sales are announced and we sell 1400
I receive word that GK Ryan Maxwell, who played through an injury against Welling is out 3 weeks with a groin strain and DR Kevin Roberts will miss 5-8 days with a rib injury.
Bobby-Joe Taylor moves to Ebbsfleet on loan for 3 months. He is primarily a wide midfield at the moment, which does not fit our scheme. I have him set to train at MC while he is away.
We also loan out young AMC/ST Lamell Howell to affiliate Cambridge City. I also plan to use a 4-2-2 Diamond setup, which will suit him, but not until our current scheme is better.
8/12/2013
DMC Ryan Horne is also loaned to our affiliate in Cambridge City to get experience with the Lilywhites. He is only 17 and I need to see if he fits our long term plans.
8/13/2013
Yet another loan out as I try and sort out who might help us down the road. We send MC Luke Allen to AFC Telford for 3 months as he would not see first team action with us right now.
FB/WB Harrison Dunk is named to the Skrill Premier team of the week for his performance against Halifax
We bring in Huddersfield U21 Keeper Lloyd Allinson to fill in for Maxwell, which allows us to send 17 yr old Alex Rose to our U18 squad
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote