View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
BYU 14
Coordinator

08/24/2013 (SPL) Cambridge 1-1-1 (14th) VS Lincoln 2-0-1 (5th)
Record vs Opponent 0-0-0 Att: 2246 Favorite: Cambridge 5-4
GK - Allinson Mid - Spillane, Champion, Gray, Berry
Def - Dunk, Bonner, Coulson, Taylor ST - Hughes, Pugh
Summary MOM - Tom Bonner Cambridge
Lincoln 3 Spaces opens up for Tomlinson who uncorks a blast, Allinson just tips it wide
Lincoln 10 Tomlinson again, climbing above Bonner with a header on net, Allinson saves
Lincoln 69 Nicky Clee dances into the area, beats Allinson, but hits the post!!
Cambridge 74 Cunnington, on for Hughes, hits a scorching volley that Farman turns away
Lincoln 85 A giveaway deep, Wright carries it into the box and beats Allinson!! 0-1
Lincoln 90+ Tomlinson takes a pass from Wright and looks to bury it, but hits crossbar
Final Cambridge - 0 Lincoln - 1 Cambridge Scoring
Shots 7 11 None
Target 3 5
Poss 54% 46%
Booked 2 0
A totally lackluster match, which is evidence by Bonner winning MOM with a 7.0 rating. We generate only one clear chance the entire night and could have lost 3-0, but for the woodwork

8/25/2013
With only a 1 day turn around before our match with rival Luton, the press try and stir up some controversy. I address the negative questions in a calm manner, while expressing passion for the match
The media tries the same with Luton boss John Still, even twisting a comment of mine to sound like a dig, but he knows the game and plays it off nicely. Fucking media!!
8/26/2013
Transfer dealine is in one week. I currently have one loan request for the midfielder in the works.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote