View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #44
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
There isn't really anything wrong with his ratings. He just isn't the type of player I pick for my teams. Perhaps in a few years he'll either improve in those categories or he'll be a player that someone else would like enough to get decent trade value for.

I'm not too worried about it. If I had known all of this would have happened, I would have rather kept my MR. I chose to trade him as I had the top 16 mapped out and knew I would get one of those for him so pulled the trigger. I think it would be a mistake to start editing ratings because of perceived wronging, that sets up a slippery slope that I would rather not have.. I don't really like the idea of any ratings ever being edited for any reason really outside of the game.

Lets focus on the regular season where I'm about to pull a repeat on everyone!

Maybe we can trade out talents? Improve Knapp defensively, but drop his GAP/EYE/K rate a bit, or make him a worse base stealer? Or make him older. He can be the oldest player in the class with just a year added.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote