View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #9
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I’m fine with re-building the ladder or looking at other OD options. I enjoy doing an OD as a football fix, even when it gets difficult time wise or even a little boring. The 2 star Dynasty was actually pretty fun and fairly restrictive, but it too was still easy to win and run up scores.

I’m okay with lame teambuilder teams, but don’t really like being all in the same state. Maybe pick a set of states that are available for location.

I think turning fatigue off will make it easier to steam roll the PCU. Gassing out is usually the only thing that slows me down at all. But I’m willing to try it.

Coaching progress set for us is okay, but I recommend thinking through the right spot. Definitely prefer to get past scouting.

Not sure how I feel about restricting Athletes, but I can go with that if needed. Maybe restrict Athletes with throwing skills or something like that. Although the more I think about it, if we can recruit all star levels, we are so good at using talent, cutting out athletes seems fine.

Sliders are easy, so not sure how people feel in regards to looking at other slider sets. If not, 5 minute quarters suck, especially for head to head. Makes it feel like pee wee football.

Generally, I’m willing to try most scenarios.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote