View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 07:52 PM   #127
Zman714
n00b

I enjoy the new game. And lots of good suggestions already in this thread. But like others wish some of the screens and options from 8 carried over. Like all the unnecessary clicks to see overall and statistics and years remaining under contract and the new trade hq is a nightmare unless I’m missing something how is one to trade up in the draft? What if I want to trade down 3 spots? I have to shop a pick and hope the team that’s 3 spots down wants to trade? I don’t understand why the old trade interface didn’t cross over as a lot of the information displayed in 9 is very very similar to past versions. Call me old fashioned but I enjoyed single player in 8 and trying to trade and maneuver players and picks around with house rules and I feel like in its current state in 9 I’m being forced to leave trading up to a dice roll of of what the ai wants to take advantage of me 😆. Again maybe I’ve missed something and this is possible then by all means correct me. Hopefully some of all the requests made on the boards get addressed by Jim as I think this could be an amazing game that sucks hundreds of hours of my life away like 7 and 8 have done for me.
Zman714 is offline   Reply With Quote