View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #114
sabotai
General Manager

February 19th, 2017

2.Bundesliga
1860 Münich (2nd, 11-9-2, 42pt) at RB Leipzig (1st, 12-7-3, 43pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Ulmer
DC Kirchhoff
DC Donkor
DR Con
DM Stark (DLP)
DM Wannenwetsch (BWM)
AML Marco
AMC Bouy
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Wood

A clash of 1st and 2nd, so I felt I needed a more experienced lineup so Wood back at ST and Stoppelkamp at AMR.

In the 9th minute, Con picks up a misplaced pass and runs at the goal....but he's a defender and his shot was not good. Went wide.

15th minute, my guys have this down to a science now...at least I hope. Bouy lobs it upfield from midfield, Marco wins the race to it and scores easily giving us the 1-0 lead.

So my assman tells me that I should remove Stay On Feet because we are getting too many fouls....huh, I thought that would help with fouls, not make more. Still, more fouls being a trade off for more chances to push the ball upfield...I guess.

They tie the game in the 47th minute with a free kick - header play. Looks like Kirchhoff is the one who misplayed it (the guy he was covering made the play and he misjudged the ball).

In the 54th minute, Wood on the breakway, one man running parallel to him, preventing an inside move. Still gets close for a shot, but their GK makes the save.

In the 60th minute, a pass from Wood to Marco sets up a nice chance, but Marco tries to lob it over the GK and ends up pushing it too wide.

In the 66th minute, I move Wood to AMR and sub Dimitrijevic in at ST.

Dimitirjevic gets a good shot off in the 77th minute, but the GK makes the save. It still nearly went in, but it bounces just wide.

In the 8th minute, Stark lobs it deep for Wood, and he tries to kick it right away, but he doesn't get all of it and the shot is weak.

In extra time, they nearly steal the game from us but Vlachodimos makes his best save so far.

1860 Münich 1 - 1 RB Leipzig
10 - Shots - 7
3 - On Target - 4
16 - Fouls - 11
3 - Yellow Cards - 0
47% - Poss - 53%
POM: Marco (1 Goal)

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.8 , DL Ulmer 6.7 , DC Kirchhoff 6.7 , DC Donkor 6.9 , DL Con 6.4 (YC) , DM Stark 6.9 (YC), DM Wannenwetsch 6.7 (YC), AML Marco 7.4 , AMC Bouy 6.7 , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.5 (off 66) , ST/AMR Wood 6.7 , ST Dimitrijevic (on 66) 6.7

Goals: Marco
Assists: Bouy
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote