View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:14 PM   #6
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

April 16, 2019

Next, I had the opportunity to make any changes I wanted to Aidan's staff. After I looked at the coaches who were looking for work, I decided to stick with the staff he inherited. So, here's the 2019-20 Princeton University men's basketball staff:

Mark Kosic is clearly the best of my assistants. Mark Thomas and Casey Collins are nothing special, but they're at least as talented as anyone else I could hire right now.

Each of the three assistants is assigned to a special emphasis: Recruiting, Scouting, or Practice. I can change their assignments, but I'm not going to do that now.

The four of us share an emphasis on academics, which is probably a given at Princeton. Coach Collins looks like he'll be perfectly comfortable playing the "bad cop," while Coach Thomas's loosey-goosey style might appeal to some players.

If we had any spots left in our incoming class, we could try to fill them in the last week of the recruiting season. We've got a full bus, however, so it's time to begin making plans for next season.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote