View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #130
Thomkal
Head Coach

As in the first version of this game, I think odds are stacked against my fellow villagers due to corruption-both from the Servants and the chance that a couple of the roles can be corrupted by the use of their power. But we do get a couple of new roles (Tinkerer and Lifegiver) to help the village so probably better balanced than the first version.

So I think its important that if you get information that can be of use to the village, you reveal it sooner rather than later just in case you get corrupted before you reveal it. There are roles (and likely items) that can protect you if you do reveal so give them time to give you that protection.

People on the block should be ready to reveal if a roled Lightbringer (give us time to react to a reveal please) and should be ready to reveal item they started with/received/passed as the game goes on so we can try to track them and catch people in lies. We've lost the ability to pass items to a role this time around, so you should either know for sure the role of the person you send an item to, and/or feel pretty confident they are not a Servant.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote