View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 06:45 AM   #690
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I am curious to hear from the Sheriff. It is important ot know what our options are for finding and dealing with the stowaway passenger. Establishing communications and maybe government would probably help with that.

Obviously my specialty is medicine, and I'm happy to help Schmidty.

I would suggest we gather food. There is always the chance of an accident or sabotage with the Biodome, and so I don't think we should count on it until it is operational. I am guessing if we go without food health will go down, and then the doctors will be extra busy and we'll get less work done. Providing food, finishing the Biodome and then making some progress on other goals seems the best idea to me. Maybe even fix the communications or have an engineer look at them at least.

Just thought that we may not be able to vote out players until we have a government in place.

If the Sheriff has an option to guard a facility, I would suggest they guard the biodome and we bypass looking for supplies in order to finish another project. I am sure the game is going to get more difficult and with more problems popping up, we'll need a research center and government to handle that (medical will also be nice, but I rate it behind those).
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote