View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 12:38 AM   #645
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post

Would like bhlloy to explain this at one point.

Just felt (like some others did) that you'd had a lot of invalid votes including day 0 and a bit of bouncing around, which makes me wonder if you didn't land a role with some specific goals around it. You also voted CR when he was already out of the game. Maybe that feeling is dropping a bit now... but still I'm a little unsure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post

Good from bhlloy.

I'll go into this in more detail, because I think it's the most relevant thing that is pinging me right now. It was very noticable to me that Autumn was going to be absent or was absent for most of the day, and when he started to get a bit of heat he suddenly appeared in thread with a defense. Either he was monitoring the thread but not posting or he got summoned by someone because he was getting some shade thrown his way.

Now it's interesting to note the people posting right around that time were mau and JAG. I don't think either of those are great wolf candidates, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't a silent wolf reading the thread who got him online. Either way at the time, it just pinged me as really wolfy. I'm kicking myself from not going Autumn on the vote but I just didn't think he'd be that blatant on day 1 starting a run on a fellow wolf.
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote