View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 08:15 AM   #751
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Hmmmm... Very interesting turn of events overnight. I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Something I find very interesting is that Blade states the following:

If true, why would he post this? If he is truly on the survivors side, wouldn't he want to keep this to himself and let the others attack him? It sounds like drawing an attack to him would hurt the others - it would take away one of their night kills and possibly take down one of them too (his "drastically hurt" comment).

He obviously felt that he needed a role reveal to clear his name, but there are a couple of things that trouble me about it:

1) It was hours and hours before the voting deadline and Blade doesn't have many votes on him at all (maybe 1, I think...) - seems too early for a role reveal.

2) He gave away the element of surprise (and a huge advantage for us survivors) by telling the others that he can't be killed by them. THAT'S A BIG GIFT THAT HE JUST GAVE TO THE OTHERS IF TRUE! And I don't think he needed to include that information as part of his role reveal. So why did he? Maybe to explain why the others don't kill him tonight (and tomorrow night, etc.) if he avoids lynching.

I'm not saying I don't believe him, but it deserves more scrutiny.
If you read all my posts there is a 20% chance i die as well if they attack me...while yes, taking two with me would do wonders for the rest of the good guys, i would be dead. Im a selfish person and intend to win this game(i dont consider my team wining after i die a win for me)...20% is more chance then i wanted to take. Im hoping that 80% they lose 1-2 without killing me scares them to death and prevents them trying to attack me. And if they still did and hit the 20% they lose 2. Can they really afford to give up two others to kill me when all i know is mckerney was targeted for a failed assasination on night one? I ask you that mckerney...if you think they can, then we might be in a lot deeper trouble then i thought.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote