View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 11:52 PM   #2310
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Also, assuming that hoops is who he claims (and it would be only slightly less risky than Fouts for him to be otherwise), I've eliminated the possibility of 3 STARS, 4 Umbrella, 2 zombies yesterday -- it would have made sense from the point of view of how the voting has developed, but obviously the personnel don't work out if LSG, myself, hoops, and Fouts were all STARS.

Wow, how about this? We have been talking about converts. I have counted Umbrella members as my own, but it never occurred to me until just how real the possibility is that one of us was converted. A convert would explain the issues we have had internally.

As such, it makes me wonder if BrianD is a converted zombie. How would Fouts read a player who was Umbrella and was converted? Would he read him as Umbrella or zombie? Brian has been in on everything we have tried to day, but has largely gone against the grain for us, especially recently.

I may in fact be the only Umbrella left.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote