View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 AM   #332
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
*Reduced the overall talent of foreign recruits

I think you overdid it here The trend is that more and more talented recruits come over. They arenīt yet coveted by the big schools, but if you look at the impact they are having i think itīs only a matter of time till that happens, assuming the NCAA gets their head out of their asses at any time. (referencing to having kids sit out a year because they played with a player or 2 getting paid rent and expenses ...)

In any event, i personally hate that being a non-american and all. Helped me connect with the game and if itīs too easy to attract them (and that canīt be fixed) thereīs allways house rule to counter it.

Maybe you could put it right in between where it was before and where it is now ?
Kind of 5 **** guys on average, 20 *** and a ***** every other year.

Nice to see you are so quick to add and change things, thatīs the great thing about "low key" games like textsims

RPI/SOS : Can you make it sortable, too ?

-another little thing : I think the game is a little bit quick to making a player a "blue" in ability/potential (especially current ability, a PG with 13/13 for shooting and 3s and 16/9 for handling/passing and a 10 in perimeter D and steals isnīt exactly a crazy world beater. Good but nor all american great getting a blue for current ability) . Maybe adding in a 6th colour/category would spread this out more ?
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote