Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

End of the Year:

Perform – 63
Value – 61
Profit – 62
Roster – 50
Score – 61

New Hall fo Famer – Luke Kuechly, Joey Horner, and C Travis Frederick. Horner was one of the major pieces of my Cleveland juggernaut, and an undrafted house:

Horner – 3 rings, 120 sacks, All Pro 5 times, Defensive Rookie of the year, Defensive Player of the Year in 2017. He was an undrafted guy who was always in the low 60s or so but played very well. He was 40/62 when I grabbed him, and then grew into 65/65 entering year 2. Was ever one of these 70s or 80s studs. But he played like it!

Welcome to the HOF Horner!

Only 20 players are in the HOF right now. And, Horner came in the first year of this dynasty so...I hope we’ll see others soon! Horner is the first of that lot to make it to the HOF. Unless you count OT Joe Thomas

Frederick was made by the PC, and was All Pro 7 times, and finished with 414 KRB.

Retirements of note:

CB Browning and OT Torres are heading out there.

From others?

DE Julio Stanton, another in that era of my dynasty, and the best DE in the league during his era.
QB Derek Carr, retires as legend of the game
FL Bernard ODonnell, 10113 yards, 2 All Pros,
LG Jeffrey Erickson, 355 KRB, 3 time All Pro
DE Darryl Thomason – 98 sacks, 3 All Pros, 1 Super Bowl MVP, 1 Ring
SS Charles Winter, 46 picks, 93 pasdef, 2 All Pros, 1 Def Play of the Year in 2025.

LT Shon Coleman, spent his entire career with my Browns, 384 KRB, 21 pansacks, 91 sacks allowed, 5 Rings, 4 All Pros.

Will Coleman make my HOF? Stanton certainly will with 2 DPotY and 7 All Pros

Longtime LS Bo Newsome for my Browns team

Value:

We are 12th worst stadium, the worst roster, 8th worst support, 14th best economy, 5th lowest value

We made 26 mill and improved to 87.6% attendance

Staff Draft:

We pick 22nd.

I make no changes to my staff

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote