Head Coach

Transfer In - Rob Spencer (27) - From Gresley
A key reserve if nothing else. Consider his following positions:
MC: 0.5/0.5
AML: 1.5/1.5
AMC: 2.5/2.5
AMR: 2/2
ST: 3.5/3.5

The striker is a red herring, however, as our setup calls for a strong striker with great teamwork, and Spencer doesn't have that.

Transfer In - Lee Allen (34) - From Enfield Town
MC: 2/2
AMC: 4.5/4.5
ST: 2/2

Like with Spencer, a red herring at ST. Despite the higher rating, I don't see him replacing James Stokoe for longer than the 4 weeks, but it's still good coverage for depth.

@Sandhurst Devels Reserves
GK: Aaron Omand
D: Shaun Roscoe/Shane Blackmore/Paul Cousins/Aston Butcher
M: Will Peers/Calvin Dinsley
AM: Tony Jacobs/Lee Allen/Connor Millington
ST: Gary Banks

3 - Our defense completely fell asleep 0-1

13 - We build up an attack down the left flank after Omand's second terrible goal kick of the game. It ends with Dinsley finding Allen in open space outside the box, and our new AMC's feed inside sees Banks split the defenders to slice it in amid stupid whining about offsides. 1-1

17 - Millington was totally onside, fuckers. Another great pass by Allen to set him up, however.

39 - We just can't keep our AMCs healthy. Allen is forced out, so on comes Spencer

65 - It's been an awful game for Cousins, so in comes Hackett.

76 - Shitty keeping by Omand. He's gone after this game. 1-2

87 - Just to ensure there's no comeback, Hackett commits a PK foul. 1-3

To be honest, most of the team played like shit, but the post-match report said they also struck lucky, so yeah.

Connor Millington is appointed captain, Gary Banks vice-captain.

Transfer In - James Fossdyke (20)
He looks like a world-class keeper to me (for this level). Huge, huge upgrade over the steaming sack of shit we had before, who is now a backup, and might be on his way out if our other target signs.

Transfer In - Grant Beckwith (22) - From Barton Rovers
And there's the other keeper. 2/5, so he's a project, but it's goodbye to the other fucker.

Transfer In - DLR Ben Manning (23)
4.5/5 on DR, 3.5/5 on DL. More to the point, he's far more suited to the pacey, crossing, attacking scheme we ask out of our wide defenders than the other kid, though he's working on crossing. Very, very pleased with this get.

That also completely eliminates all our gray players, yay!

We lose Calvin Dinsley, only our best performing center midfielder, for 6-7 weeks. And of course it's just before the game.

5th vs Hurst (9th)
GK: James Fossdyke
D: Shaun Roscoe/Shane Blackmore/Paul Cousins/Ben Manning
M: Will Peers/Lee Allen
AM: Tony Jacobs/Rob Spencer/Connor Millington

6 - So in the first six minutes, Manning has a yellow card and Banks is hurt so bad he's done. Jacobs moves to ST and Davies slides in at AML.

31 - Jacobs with a green cross. Keep on keeping on.

Ugly game so far. 3 players have been carted off with injuries. But so far, despite some great chances on both sides, all things are scoreless. We need to break through with a win here.

Great work by our backline. Our offense, particularly Tony Jacobs? Fucking awful.

Both players are out for a bit, and will miss our next match. More injuries pile up, as Connor Millington goes down for 5-6 weeks. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Transfer In - Demi Kyriacou (28)
2/2 striker, but he'll have to play due to our injuries rash.

5th @ Westwood United (6th)
D: Ben Manning/Shane Blackmore/Paul Cousins/Aston Butcher
AM: Shaun Roscoe/James Stokoe/Rob Spencer
ST: Demi Kyriacou

1 - Heh. Manning is 2 for 2 in games with a foul awarded in the first minute.

26 - HERE'S A FREE PENALTY GUYZ! 0-1

45 - HERE'S A FUCKING JUST BEFORE HALF FUCKING GOAL!!! 0-2

52 - IT'S LIKE YOU ASSCLOWNS HAVE GIVEN UP 0-3

56 - HAVE ANOTHER ONE! 0-4

85 - AND ANOTHER! 0-5

I FUCKING HAIRDRYER THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT OUT OF THE TEAM!

Now Shaun Roscoe will probably miss our next game with the flu. Awesome.

My phone buzzes. Cute Korean girl texting me? Of course not. It's a fucking British banker trying to get me to re-join NLL after I quit earlier this week.

6th vs Cookham Dean Reserves
D: Ben Manning/Shane Blackmore/Paul Cousins/Aston Butcher
AM: Tony Jacobs/James Stokoe/Rob Spencer

23 - I told the banker no. 0-1

28 - Oh look, another penalty given up. 0-2

33 - Spencer fetches his own deflected pass in the right corner of the box, weeble-wobbles around the defense, and snips it to Stokoe for our first score in forever. We're still losing. 1-2

I got the same exact score on Level 173 of Pig and Dragon as my mom. They give her the tiebreaker. Then I think about how sad my life is that I'm writing on an Internet message board about this.

46 - Some things will always be true. Me = friendzoned. Me = sucking ass at FM. 1-3

69 - Who are these sheepfuckers who keep getting tons of wins off these ZOMGSOAMAZINGTACTICS? I want to slice their dicks open with a rusty chainsaw and feed the parts to pigs who sleep with dragon cockroaches. 1-4

92 - Cool. Stokoe is hurt again.

Everyone is disenchanted. I'm going to play this level of Pig and Dragon, and think about going to 7-11 for wine. So then I can whine on wine.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote