View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 06:20 AM   #35
Autumn
Head Coach

My major problem with the interface is how tedious it can be to perform things you have to do routinely. Weight training is a great example of that, it is almost not worth doing because of all the ridiculous clicking. The same with setting depth charts. Almost every time I set a depth chart I will be setting all of them, yet there is no way to go from one to the next. Or why not see them all on the same screen?

Free agency takes many extra clicks, it feels, and suffers from terrible search capability. I need to be able to find the guy with strength and technique, or three or more categories. And just as important it is too difficult to input offers. Give me some automatic fill ins, allow me to increase by a percentage with a push of a button, add a year with a click, etc. allow people to micromanage if they want but make the default not about typing in numbers myself. And my god don't let me input illegal offers! The fact that my entire offer is erased when I forget a minimum is annoying every season.

I think as far as aesthetics some minor changes to font and window design would go a long way. The font just makes it seem ancient. Also the fact I can't have more than one window open makes me feel like it is the eighties, as well as cramping productivity.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote