View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #492
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Well, it's your word against mine and unfortunately for me you got the first accusation in which always helps.

But to address your concerns above:

1) I know I'm not KGB
2) I got no PM saying you came to my room, much less had me repeat that statement, which makes me think you're making it up.
3) Ergo, I know you must be KGB and wanted to frame me today for some reason. All I can do is pass my armor, which protects against night kills and lynches I believe to a trusted player in order to try and clear my name.

That makes perfect sense to me also, and leaves no possibility where you are not bad either. So I'm also certain that you have to be bad.

But like I said, it's a helluva frame and play and I give you kudos for that. It does always help to point the finger first. You guys must either have the merc pinpointed or turned and be close to winning.

I don't know about all of that, but it does help when I'm telling the truth for me to know that you aren't. The big thing for me though is I am very curious to see who tries to save you. Do you have enough numbers that your team mates can sacrifice you and be ok, or will they try to save you and risk exposing themselves when the truth is out there?

I'm already looking hard at Molly murphy who voted for me when I stated you were my target before I even said much else. If she isn't a wolf, then you must be loving that she came to your aid like that. Otherwise I'm still trying to piece together who your other wolves are. I hope this vote will help show that.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote