View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 07:53 AM   #141
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Alright people, let's get back into the swing of things! Let's see some reports!

I'm down to 163 as of this morning. I've pretty much made my goal, now I have to work on finding a happy medium between not losing any more and maintaining a semi-consistent weight. I'd like to stay between 160 and 165. Right now, I'm still losing without trying because I've gotten so used to eating so little food, I either don't want more than I'm already eating, or I still have that mentality of trying to limit how much I'm eating. It's a strange feeling, considering where I was 4 months ago.

I'm taking little steps, though, like taking the kids for pizza once and eating ice cream (Edy's Slow Churned - especially the new Yogurt Blends stuff - tastes great and is pretty low-cal/fat for ice cream)., so I think I'll be OK.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote