View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 03:08 PM   #734
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

YTTV is rolling out multiview screens. I had read about it but didn't realize I was going to get it so quick until I just saw I can watch 2 games in one screen. They have the 2 sets of 2 games bundled on two different screens you can choose. You are able to toggle between the games to listen to either games sound and you can click on one to go to a full screen for that game. Pretty cool. My hope is that they use this during college FB season.

The other thing about YTTV that I didn't realize I would enjoy so much is the fact that I can align channels any way I want. It makes up for not having channel numbers to quickly move from one channel to another. I ordered our channels in a way that makes sense, but for March Madness, I group CBS/TBS/TNT/Tru together so it's easier to switch. When this weekend is over, I'll move them back where they were. I like that.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 03-16-2023 at 03:08 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote