View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 07:04 AM   #202
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I think he's going to lose pretty soon. Now that he's hit $1M, he appears to be attempting to buzz in on every question, whether or not he knows the answer. There were several times (more often than previously) where he struggled to come up with an answer after buzzing in. That, and when he gets a daily double, he's being more aggressive. He almost lost yesterday because he bet nearly $10K on 2 daily doubles that he missed.

He can still get by with a fraction of the correct responses he usually has, but he pulled his ass out of the fire last night. I think he'll continue to go for broke more often and will get knocked out pretty soon. I mean, after you've amassed $1M, what's another $17K on top of it? That's almost not worth the trouble. It's only worth it if he can continue to add $50K every show.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 07-15-2004 at 07:04 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote