View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 02:36 PM   #234
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
How far in advance do they tape these shows? At this point, I'm wondering if the joke in all of this is that while we're watching this guy rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars, and he's talking about it in the here and now, he's still playing the damn game and hasn't been defeated yet!

Last night was another demolition, although he blew final jeopardy and lost about $11K. I find it odd that he refuses to go for the single-game record. He's tied the record at least twice, and would have done so again last night, but he refuses to bet even a dollar more. I tend to think that speaks well of him. Maybe he feels like he's already done so much, to take that record just for the sake of having it would make him look bad. Maybe, I don't know.

Well, I was reading spoilers over at TWoP and according to them, the season has long since been taped. I'm kindof leary to post about the end of the streak, tho, because it's kindof uncorroborated rumor and innuendo. Maybe I should do black on black spoiler text or something.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote