View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #641
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
PB, can you explore the "all wolves moved their votes" logic as we seem to have some differing opinions between your comments, Lathum's earlier logic, and something Chief said late last night.

It seems like we have a few experienced players who are viewing the late movement differently and I want to understand the positions that are being staked.

Note - this is not a question I would care about 10 minutes before deadline but we've got a little time on our hands here.

Sorry this took so long, just got home from work.

Yeah, my thoughts are this. The wolves knew enough to block my action with the werewolf despite the fact that I looked like one of the top two lynch candidates all day. If I were them, I would've enslutted somebody who was off the radar rather than me. It is certainly possible that they submitted a claim with conditionals but I think it was a move that once I was revealed as Shaggy, a none too threatening role, that they block me rather than kill me.

What this means though is that a wolf/wolves that were on made that decision. So my argument, looking at the names of people who's votes did not move, I don't recall seeing any/many of them online post reveal. To make the move to block me, the wolves had to be on-line to make that decision.

Does that answer what you are going for? If not, let me know, and I'll try to answer more thoroughly.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote