View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 01:02 AM   #1419
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Sorry about flaking out at the end. Well, pretty much throughout. I calculated that the wolves would probably win if they left Autumn alone but I couldn't say that as they might not have worked it out.

The fact that I figured out Eagle after I'd basically quit goes to show that I'm astute when I'm not obsessing. But once I was back in I started obsessing again and was certain that Bug was the other wold. So, basically, I obsess way too easily. In general I'm better at reading games when I'm not in them.

I flip-flopped on Autumn being the seer or being bad ever since day two. When Brit revealed I literally has an "obvious cultist is obvious" post ready to send but I felt better of it. When Autumn didn't counter I was so confused. I thought the seer was going to be someone else who didn't reveal immediately and that no-one would believe them when they eventually did reveal.

The whole Vaimes/Font/Martin thing should have and would have cost us the game were it not for Shoveler.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to take a long break. I just don't want to expose myself to that kind of thing again, it doesn't work for me in the long run.

Last edited by Narcizo : 04-28-2015 at 01:03 AM.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote