View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 07:27 AM   #1428
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I don't understand why anyone this game wanted Martin or Vaimes lynched. Like. I just can't understand it.

Also can't understand when I Autumn didn't anything about the entire day's worth of warning before I finally took a shot.

And Cheeki's shot on Bug after Bug's was proven to have Duked EF. The hell was that?

a) I don't think anyone really wanted Vaimes lynched apart from because of the misunderstanding about why he wasn't killed when he tried to daykill you. I wanted Martin lynched because protecting an unknown was not a village move as it had the potential to cause confusion. As was demonstrated.

b) Autumn explained.

c) Wolf-Bug might have felt compelled to duke the lynch - he had no way of knowing how the events would be written up. If all the attempted dukings were written up he would be revealed. (I didn't lynch either - thought it might be useful later, thought the wolves had the bullhorn and would use it or that they wouldn't bother duking this time round, so they could duke Autumn next go round).

God love you Font but you really can't question anyone else's play in this one. You can be a wolf-hunting machine but you still have to be able to express yourself to get people to listen to and accept your theories. If you appear to speak down to everyone a lot of people aren't going to listen to you or are going to allow emotions to effect their rational thinking.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote