View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 07:57 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Interactive Player Dynasty-- with a twist (signup thread)

Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead and do another FBCB Interactive Player Dynasty, because it had a lot of following. I'm judging interest and taking sign-ups in this thread. I'll start with 6, because the first season always goes quick, then do another 6 for the 2nd season. Some things to consider:

It will be a definite slow moving project, because I have school, work, and other projects going on. Aside from the first season, which will be nothing more than finding out where our first 6 players go, the rest of the seasons will probably take a few weeks, even 3-4 months to complete. So, don't be in too big of a hurry.

Some special rules for this one:

- All players will be 5 star recruits (I want to judge which of our FOFC players turn out to be legit stars and which turn out to be busts).

- Early entry turned off, all players will play all 4 years in college.

- No transfers allowed (if I can do this, I'll have to check).

- College only, no NBA or D-League for this. Just 4 years of college for your player, and that's it.

- Players will be ranked weekly, monthly, yearly, and for the overall duration of the dynasty. For weekly, monthly, and yearly rankings, it will also be broken down into class (at some point, I hope to have a fair amount of seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen all participating at once).

- Rankings will not be decided by me or anybody else directly, but rather a points system I am using, kind of like a fantasy basketball thing. Players will earn points for every point, rebound, assist, block, or steal they have in a game. Players will lose points for every turnover or foul they commit, or every time they foul out of a game. I haven't totally determined the points system yet, but I will soon.

- Otherwise, the format will be like the others, the only thing different will be the audition of the player rankings every week, month, etc.

So, for sign-ups, I'm taking the first 6 players.

Name:
Position:
Location: (can be particular state, region, national, or foreign). If there are no 5 star recruits in your particular choice, I'll ask you to choose again.

Any questions, feel free to ask. Will probably be a couple days before I really get it started, but I hope to soon.

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-25-2017 at 07:59 PM.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote