View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 11:00 AM   #243
PilotMan
Head Coach

Last year was a quiet year for OOTP gaming for me, but this game still lives. I'm coming to the end of 1994 now, and while the team isn't good, they are above .500 for the first time in years. We're leading the very, very weak West, and look to be heading to the playoffs for the first time in a long time.

Having said that, we've endured a thirty something inning scoreless streak and currently Rickey Henderson, who has missed substantial time with injuries this year is mired in an 0-29 streak in the last 9 games. {now 0-32 in 10} {0-36 in 11. wow}

We've lost Andy Pettitte to a shoulder injury, same with John Franco, who just came back from a major injury, Ismael Valdez was lost to a long term injury and aside from Fred McGriff, there is no power on this team at all.

The youngsters continue to improve, Carl Everett has been sidelined by 20 yr old Bobby Abreu in his rookie year, and the farm system has the deepest crop of talent in the majors.

If you happen to read this and have any interest, give me something you'd like to know about. I love digging into the storylines of the league.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 05-06-2022 at 11:53 AM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote