View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Notes on…

Race – Each of you is given a race in your pm. This will almost always not matter, but historically, the companies would bring in scabs with the intent to divide loyalties. Typically, they would bring in a trainful of black or Italian scabs hoping to split the union folk and flame any embers of prejudice into keeping them from uniting against them. Should this ever happen in this game, the consequences could be dire. The races are White, Italian and Black. (Yes, I know Italian is White, but this is not a game about anthropology, but history)

Bribery Point – Almost all of you were sent a price. This is how much money it will cost to bribe you. Companies regularly bought off anybody they could, from law enforcement to the governor, from the media to union officials themselves. Many high ranking officials in the UMW went to work for the company line after getting large offers of money and prestige. Most of you have a price point, which, if offered, will result in you switching sides and becoming a sympathizer. Some of you are cheaper than others. Also, a few of you are immune to any attempt to bribe.

Skills – Every player has one of eight skills which can help complete tasks for the day.

Roles – A few players have roles, and some are traditional while others are not. Enjoy if you have one!

Items – At the beginning of the game, most of you don’t have any items, but it is possible you may procure some during the course of the game. You may also procure certain allies during the game as well. In order to move an item, simply pm me who you want to give it to. Allies are not assigned to any individual but are people who help the cause.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-23-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote