View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #274
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Part one. For those who were not there, we had 3 votes on NTN in our thread. At deadline, when results came up, we were told that NTN looked crazed and ran away. My interpretation at the time was that this was the result of the lynch. He disappeared from the thread, and I figured that CF's flavor for a lynch was going to be that we ran that person off, out of the game.

He was described as having funny teeth and hair. I have not seen these movies, so I did not realize that meant anything useful. He was not revealed as being bad, and subsequently disappeared, at lynch time, so I figured he was lynched and we weren't going ot get role reveals in this game.

When I showed up in their thread I disagreed with the idea of voting NTN because I thought he was likely dead. When I went back and read the rules I "backtracked" and realized we should have seen a corpse if he was dead, so I agreed he must still be in the game somehow.

I would like to point out that from the description here it doesn't sound like NTN was bad, or at least like we're not going to get any reveal of allegiance from death.

Dubb was very alarmed that I wasn't just going along wit the group on this, and that I then changed my mind when reading the rules on death. I don't believe that villagers need to go along with the group, and I believe that villagers should change thier minds when corrected by the rules. So that's that. I also don't believe a wolf shows up and argues for four hours about not voting another wolf.

You are entitled to your beliefs and I mine.
dubb93 is online now   Reply With Quote