View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 08:59 AM   #354
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
This is complete bollocks. I am just a villager. Last night, I had trouble sleeping, and I saw someone go past my house. Something possessed me to follow him, he went to Cartman's house and met with two others. After they went inside, I heard horrible screams; when they came back out, I could see one of them clearly. It was Raiders Army! I must have made a sound, because I think they saw me too. Raiders Army is a wolf, he knows that I saw him last night, and he is trying to silence me.

This is not a role that I chose to activate... if I had been given a witness role, I would have waited longer to use it.

Vote Raiders Army
Nicely done. A couple mistakes:

If you were the witness, then you wouldn't have been seen. I think that's pretty established throughout the other games of Werewolf.

Not sure what you mean by the last sentence. If this is a one-time use, then isn't it pretty convenient that you "out" me as a wolf only after I outted you. And a one-in-three chance to see me, as opposed to my two "allies".

You say there are two other wolves. That's some key information. I was hoping that you'd be the only wolf, so we could at least stem one death every night.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote