View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 09:47 AM   #373
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
OK, a couple of things here are confusing to me.

1. R.A., if you knew yesterday Mr. Wednesday was a wolf why not out him yesterday? You are stating it is a game of numbers. There are 2 of us getting killed each night. Wouldn’t it make more sense to go after Mr. Wednesday in hopes that he is the only wolf thus cutting the number of us being killed each night in half?

2. How do we know that some of the wolf(s) victims haven’t been mafia guys?

3. Is there a sorcerer? Since we already know there was an investigator, there is the turncoat and R.A claims he is a seer it seems logical there would be a sorcerer so we may be in even more trouble.

It seems to me R.A is up to something, I am going to hold off my vote, what I would really like is a better explanation as to why he didn’t out Mr. Wednesday yesterday which could very possibly have saved one of us last night, and at the very least if Mr. Wednesday was lynched last night, was a wolf, and one of us was still eaten we would have know there are multiple wolves.

All we know now based on last night is there are still wolves and mafia left.

1. We already had a candidate yesterday, so I wasn't going to provide another and let the bodyguard try to protect two people. Also, if you look over Mr. Wednesday's posts, he's been very unobtrusive throughout the game (until now). I was trying to see who he was working with.

2. We don't know. This is part of my theory that I will share before I'm lynched or after the lynching tonight.

3. There may be a sorceror [/i]and quite possibly a sorceror-type for the mafia.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote