View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 08:33 PM   #307
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

(Sorry Sack, henry, everyone... I screwed the pooch on that one. Must still be sleepy. Heh. If you're too lazy to go back to page 6, here's the results)

SackAttack - henry296, saldana, digamma, Raiders Army, Mr. Wednesday, kingfc22, ardent enthusiast, RPI-Fan, RealDeal, MrBug708, Barkeep49, Lathum
henry296 - dubb93, SackAttack
ardent enthusiast - blade6119
saldana - cartman

You all gather around SackAttack, who says that he's no part of any Mafia! As you get ready to string him up... he starts runnning away! You chase him all the way towards one of the deep wells in the Village. He stands precariously on the edge, and has a gun pointed to his chin.

"You're all idiots! There's some wierd shit going on... we're all getting eaten... and all you care about is nabbing Mafioso!? If I die, I die by my own way!"

Sack then turns the gun at henry296...

"Not before I kill you, you motherf-"

A bullet penetrates deep into henry296's skull. He slumps dead on the ground. SackAttack then turns the gun on himself. SackAttack pulls the trigger. His body slumps backwards and falls into the well. You all head towards his room and look around... you find a seal of some sort, perhaps Mafioso? You then decide that SackAttack was Mafia!

You look around henry296's room... and find a ton of stuff regarding mafia et al. henry296 was the Investigator!

1. kingfc22
2. Blade6119
3. Vince - ???, killed Night 1
4. SackAttack - Mafia Lieutenant, lynched Day 2
5. MrBug708
6. dubb93
7. ardent enthusiast
8. raiders army
9. Lathum
10. saldana
11. Mr. Wednesday
12. henry296 - Investigator, killed by Mafia Lieutenant Day 2
13. digamma
14. cartman
15. RealDeal
16. Barkeep49
17. Bek - Villager, lynched Day 1
18. pennywisesb
19. RPI-Fan
20. SnDvls - ???, killed Night 1

You feel a bit vindicated and shocked, since henry296 also bit the dust... it is, however, Night (2) once again...

NIGHT (2) HAS BEGUN! KINDLY SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS BY 9AM EDT.