View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #190
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm looking back through the voting history when I can - I've only looked at early voting so far. Here are some notes:

Martin sticks his neck out to put a second vote on DT, first second vote, only the third vote. Doesn't make much sense to me for a villager or a wolf. I thought maybe he was Jack and wanting to draw a scan. There goes that theory.

PackerFan votes DV following my reasoning (but no vote from me yet). That struck me and several others as curious - seemed like possibly a wolf glad to start a run on someone who could probably draw a bunch of votes (no shows usually are fairly popular day one targets). PackerFan later backed off but I'm looking at him again today.

Pass votes Chief seemingly because I pointed out I didn't want to vote him day one since he's such a strong villager. I can see Pass's reasoning, but again a wolf would love to get a run started on a villager Chief.

Chief puts a third vote on DT. I'll have to go back and look at his reasoning there. This is as far as I've got so far.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote