View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:31 PM   #342
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
OK so we have alot of good stuff to go on.

People who voted for bulletsponge (7) -- Barkeep (95), oliegirl (110), Arles (163), Render (199), st.cronin (233), Mr. Wednesday (262), Lathum (227)

Path voted for BK.

Now we know they are both villagers. I am operating under the assumption that most wolves are looknig to vote for other wolves.

Now I know I am good so this is who voted for me.

Lathum (5)-- claphamsa (97), bsak16 (162), SnDvls (207), Passacaglia (238), bulletsponge (240)

that leaves- AlanT, Schmidty, JEheinze, Farrah, Mauboy, NTNDeacon, Fink, The Jackel voting for someone else.

of those 8 people I think there are probably a few wolves.

I think that is probably a good start as well. It is a bit self serving though as your goal is to obviously push everyone to look away from you. I didn't personally have any issues with you or how you voted yesterday and I personally felt there was alot of fishy people who voted for both BS and you yesterday because most of those votes didn't make much sense to me at all.

Assuming you are good (which we can't really take your word for it), if we wanted to take your analysis a step further, we can pretty easily. Your assumption is that the people who voted for either BS or you are less likely to be a wolf as wolves will want to vote for other wolves (An idea I agree with). So lets look at the people who are left, and see who they voted for. If they voted for someone less likely to be a wolf by your thought process, then they probably are also less likely to be a wolf than those who hit twice on the "wolf probability list" so to speak.

Of the people you singled out, if we took a look of who they voted for and see if they show up on the same list again, you end up with a much smaller selection of people voting for each other. The other names whom voted for people on your "less likely to be a wolf list" I X'd out below.

Jeheniz - Jackal
Farrah - Jackal
Mauboy - Schmidty
The Jackal - Jeheniz

Ntndeacon - X
Fink - X
Alan - X
Schmidty - X

So based on this, we end up with 4 people (Jeheniz, Farrah, Mauboy and the Jackal) that now have popped up multiple times based on the assumption a wolf will vote for another wolf. I still think there was some shady voting for both BS and yourself and think that if you are a wolf also Lathum, then there are alot more names that need to be considered as well.. but for starters this is something to consider.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote