View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 09:55 AM   #414
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Related to DC:

email sigs that threaten me with legal action if I read it but was not the intended recipient, if I forward it to unauthorized persons, attribute the contents to the sender without their permission, etc.

It's like this: You send me a fucking e-mail, I can do whatever the hell I want with it. If you don't trust me enough to deal with the info appropriately, don't fucking send me an e-mail. Don't pretend like you sending me an e-mail constitutes a legal contract that I've opted into just because you have my e-mail address.

But most importantly, don't be such a pretentious cocksucker. You may be very proud of being some important douchebag's career secretary, but I can assure you that there's nothing you're going to send me that's going to be remotely interesting enough to read in the first place, let alone pass on to forces bent on taking over the world, ending Western prosperity or spreading the influence of Communism.

I've always thought this should be at the beginning of the email.

How am I supposed to know the message is not intended for me without first reading said message? If the warning appeared first, maybe I'd just delete immediately, not pass go, not collect $200, and remove the worry that it was not intended for me.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote