View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #617
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Thu July 24, 2014

We've reached a one year agreement with Slovenia DMC/ML Marcel Ivanusa. He's a 29 y/o that has played most of his pro career in Germany. Still struggling to blend in a bit and there are injury concerns but we felt like we needed another option at DMC plus he can play on the wing or the midfield.

As expected the work permit application for AMC John Musa was denied. We'll appeal but really don't have any hope.

Fri July 25, 2014
Our U18s played a friendly at Consett, winning 2-0. We let coach Brent Whitfield take the team over and trialist Neil Murphy responded with a pair of goals, an 8.7 rating and MOM honors.

Sat July 26, 2014
BSBN side Corby Town have signed former Blythe DL Chris Carruthers.

It took less than two days for Ivanusa to become a pain in the ass. We tweaked his role from key player to first team at the advice of our staff, no big deal really, happens somewhat frequently. Except in this case he decides to make an enormous issue of it. Suddenly I think I understand why he was available.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-05-2014 at 05:50 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote