View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 02:29 AM   #649
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Sun Sept 28, 2014

While we avoided disaster yesterday several other clubs were not so lucky. Nuneaton Town lost to Southern D1C Woodford United, Southport lost to Marine, several BSS South clubs lost outright while Hinckley, Worthington, Stafford and AFC Telford all face replays

40 matches are ready to be drawn for the 3rd Qualifying Round today and we get ... Harrogate, at home, on Saturday Oct 11. Tougher than it should be really, but not as tough as it could have been.

Tues Sept 30, 2014
Adriano Moke has been named to the BSB North Team of the Week first eleven

We've signed 18 y/o forward Michael Underwood to a youth contract. Fans are excited by the addition of the former Man U product.

Wed Oct 1, 2014
I've been named BSB North Manager of the Month, beating out Andy Cale of Gainsborough and Clint Hill of Chester.

Shockingly, Adriano Moke is not even in the top three for Player honors.

The board is very pleased with my overall leadership, the success in BSB North a particular highlight. They are, however, still slightly disappointed with the departure of Danny Whitaker. (Sheesh, man crush much?) We lost just short of $50k last month.

FA Cup Replays for the 2nd Qual. Round were played today with mixed results for various sides. AFC Telford responded to their initial draw with a 6-1 trouncing of NPP side Chasetown while Kidderminster took a 3-1 win over Hednesford. On the other hand BSNB Stafford lost to Stratford from the Midland Alliance 2-1.

Thu Oct 2, 2014
Our Reserves played a fitness friendly at Spennymoor, winning 4-1. We actually trailed after 6' but Niall Thompson leveled at 26', Tom Seery hit a PK at 29',Jamal Branker hit a PK at 60 and Brad Ricketts closed it out at 89'.