View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #291
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I remember one time I came home to a tie, and I literally was ripping into everyone.

Can't really muster it for this one. For one thing, my vote was on neither candidate (although that was a foregone conclusion, since I had to be at work). Just a weird set of circumstances that resulted in a tie. Many people could have done something, but I find it hard to blame anyone specific.

It would be better if we knew now what this vote means, but it's not valueless, just because there was no lynch. These are still valuable data points we will get more from down the road. And in all likelihood, we lynch a villager. So, maybe this is a net positive for the village, where we don't kill a villager.

Really, thanks to I imagine the BG's great protection decision, we have a whole day of data to stew over, and not one villager is dead.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote