View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #292
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
So why scan Danny? There were a half a dozen people who voted for you and he was not among them. Were you that eager to know about your roommate that you thought it did not make sense to scan the other guy in the run-off with you, or someone who you thought was orchestrating against you?

I thought it was a passable decision, considering he claims to be the seer and can PM with Danny. With that sort of information to give out, I would want to know if my roommate was a good guy, too.

Not saying he couldn't have gone elsewhere with the scan, but I don't think it's an awful decision.

All this premised on him actually being the seer, of course, which is clearly still in question. Personally, I'm thinking we should ignore the issue of EF today. If he dies on Night Two, then we can trust his results, and Danny. If he still lives, he's a wolf, and we kill him on Day Three, and we believe nothing he said. Either way, he's gone in two days at most, and we have at best one cleared player.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote