View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #87
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'd go against Dubb if I had full stamina, but we really need to match you or DT up. Who do you think you may be most effective against?

I don't know. I am a bit of a catch all fighter. I am pretty good with submissions, but not great. I gave myself at least two points in every category, so there's nothing I am at the minimum at, but nothing at the max either.

Looking at Autumn and dubb, it's clear they sold out some areas to be maxed (or close to it) in others. That makes them susceptible to fighters strong in areas where they are weak, but also dangerous if they get in a situation that works well for them.

If I had to choose from the guys we know, I would pit me against Strauss (Autumn), with the strategy I put out a few posts up. It's risky if he catches me before I tire him out, but if I get him on the ground and submit him, he's not likely to last long.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote