View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
General Mike
Pro Starter

NCAA 12: Back to the Future/ Pursuing the Dream

NCAA 12 is coming out in about 3 weeks, and with the custom conferences and coaching carousel feature I'm really looking forward to it. I was going to try to write something funny about going back in a time machine to save eastern football, but I'm too lazy, so I'll just jump into it. Basically I wanted to do a 1987 allignment with the traditional Eastern Independents thrown into the Big East conference. I would then begin my coaching career as a young offensive coordinator of a pro style offense, with the goal of eventually ending up with one of 3 head coaching jobs, Rutgers, Michigan or Washington. I do have some basic beliefs when it comes to supporting college football teams, and they are as follow:
1) I can't stand white helmets. If you wear a white helmet, you're out.
2) I don't particularly care for black jerseys. If your primary jersey is black, you're out too.
3) I can't support 2 teams in the same conference, so if you are one of the other teams in the Pac 10, Big Ten or Big East, you're out
4) Green is my favorite color. If you wear green, you move up the pecking order.
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Rutgers & Washington coach Bowl Bound-BBCF

General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote