View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #5
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

After taking in my surroundings I have a discussion with Davis and Joel. They tell me what I had already heard prior to the plane crash, about the virus. The biggest difference is that it is much more wide spread than I had thought, guess the government was trying to hide that from us.

There seems to be a reason that we are stuck in the school basement so far; the school isn't entirely safe yet. The fence needs repaired and they don't have the supplies to repair it.

They want me to take someone and go looks for supplies. This must be a nightmare that I am about to wake up from.

Anita tells me that I am not allowed to take her daughter with me. Renee says that she is the only one trained in medicine and that she should go in case someone gets injured. I have a little medical training so I ask for Anita to joins us.

I find a few supplies and find a wrench, a knife and a medical bag with a few bandages. This will have to do.

Time to head to Llano to find the hardware store. Is this what my life is going to be? It's as if my life has become a post apocalyptic video game.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote