View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #70
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I was thinking something like that. But then consider that to get parity with the village is still a pretty big number of kills, so I think the two are about even.

Let's say it's 10:3:3. The wolves would have to kill 3 Koranians and 7 villagers. The Koranians would have to kill 10 villagers. So I'd guess the numbers are just about even. Not sure if it's 10:3:3 though. This is a bit like my Vegas game where it was hard to know at what point to drop down to two. Might be 12:2:2, but having to kill 12 would be pretty tough for those groups.

It's going to depend a lot on what type of abilities the three groups have as to how many of each there are, so it's almost like throwing darts at the wall at this point. If both wolves and third parties can night kill, then I could maybe get behind 12-2-2, though that still seems like a steep uphill climb for the Koranians. But that could mean two lucky lynches and game over, so it doesn't seem so likely. If only one side can regularly night kill and the other side gets some special kill mechanisms, then I think unbalanced groups are more likely.

Not that revealing, but something to kill time until we get more votes.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote