View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 01:06 PM   #272
SteveM58
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
They will charge as much as they feel the can. The idea that they make money in other ways and will decide that's enough money for us, let's lower rates is ludicrous.
Are you reading whats written or the strawman you want to erect?

Reducing the rate of increase is what I said. Rates will always go up so long as there is inflation & the innovation curve. If you don't like inflation, stop advocating for government intervention in markets (of all kinds, not just telecom).

Quote:
I know there have been excuses for decades in why we lag behind the world. Like I said, I have higher expectations for the US. I don't think we should be happy that we're barely ahead of Mexico in mobile speed.

I think we should be trying to figure out how we can achieve the faster speeds at lower costs that other countries have. Instead of just figuring out how we can hand billion dollar companies more profits for their shareholders.

Nobody goes by your definition of "higher" because your definition is flawed. I've spent the last 2 pages ironing out for you & bring the same dead cat with no shovel back every time.

If you think its excuse making then you should point out how to improve it. All you've stated is that businesses aren't spending their money where you want them to. Apply for CEO of a telecom then since you clearly think you have the answers.
SteveM58 is offline   Reply With Quote