View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 11:34 PM   #27
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I'm kind of bored of every story. I don't care about the teams really. So I'm going to try something else.

Every year I'll create a new recruit from my high school and insert him into the recruit pool, we'll follow him through his career and I'll just track them. That's it.

I sim too slowly and it's getting boring and I just really want a reason to pour the through the history and I don't right now even when I sim massively.

So that's our deal. One guy a year starting now in 2014 and I just do season recaps on them, probably initially just posting their season stats and that's it. If anything else interesting happens, I'll start reporting on it.

The only other idea I have is that I'd like to take the New Jersey Generals expansion team in my league and move them. In thinking about it, I don't really think New Jersey needs an NBA team. MLB, yes. Basketball? Less so, just no natural central location for the fan base, Newark & Jersey City alone can't support a team especially when nobody in NY would care and in this league, we've got teams in Virginia and two teams in New York.

So I'd like to become a fan of that team, but only following their seasons and reporting on the sim as a fan of the team. I won't edit anybody in the NBA once they've left college and I won't change any outcomes by not saving. It'll just be a fan story.

So I'll have to decide where they're moving to and that'll be a story too.

So that's what we've got here, an alma mater story and a story about becoming a fan of a team that's decided to relocate.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote